- Byrons Management
- Arts Council England
- Theatre Bristol
- Travelling Light Theatre Company
- Pegasus Theatre
- Grand Union Orchestra
- Bristol Storytelling Festival
- Martin Maudsley, Storyteller Extraordinaire
- Saikat's parents, Masud and Hashi, moved to the UK from Bangladesh in 1971. A few years later, Saikat was born in Carshalton, Surrey.
- In the early eighties, Saikat moved to Birmingham and eventually attended King Edwards School, Birmingham whose alumni include Tolkien, Enoch Powell and Bill Oddie.
- Early nineties, Saikat went to Cardiff University where he studied Journalism. Whilst there he spent an inordinate amount of time putting on plays, including directing and taking the lead in Hamlet.
- After Uni, having decided to pursue an actor's life, Saikat moved to London.
- He trained with The Actors Company, under David Harris and John Jones
- After training, Saikat began work as an actor in London.
- In 2006, having won the BBC Norman Beaton Fellowship, Saikat moved to Bristol with his family.
- Bristol is a great place to live, filled with hot air balloons, Brunel-mania and the occasional brightly painted gorilla or Gromit.
Click here for more details about Saikat's writing work